Study abroad in United Kingdom
Universities in UK
With Around 460,000 international students coming every year, the United Kingdom of Great Britain, is one of the world’s most popular study destinations in the world. Moreover, the immigration rules that have been introduced are expected to benefit those international students looking for study visa UK to pursue their higher education.
Why choose the UK to Study abroad?
With various degree programmes, around 162 institutions in the UK offer higher education making Britain one of the most popular destinations enabling students to apply for study visa UK. The education system is based on the choices you make to study, with some subtle differences.
Study abroad in UK
At Mentors Overseas, we assist the students aspiring to study abroad in making the best job and career choices depending on the future prospects and the opportunities available in the market.
Our Presence :
We are here to take you to your dream destinations in order to study abroad.
Mentors Overseas can help you in making a wise decision. In fact, our experienced staff make the process of studying in the UK hassle-free.
This is one of the most prominent questions of the International students aspiring to apply for overseas education. The best thing that the students can do for this is applying to the University in the UK.Once their admission is received they can then simply apply to study abroad in the UK. It is advisable to all the students to be careful and seek expert Mentorsship during their entire application process to study abroad in the UK.
- An unconditional offer letter from a licensed sponsor
- Evidence of funds to support yourself and pay for your course
- A valid passport
- Confirmation of visa fees payment
- Payment slips
- Certificate of English proficiency (IELTS)
- Health Report
- Passport-size photographs
- Age proof
We understand that your decision to study abroad in the UK is a crucial move for you and we at Mentors Overseas ensure that your entire admission process and the experience goes smoothly starting right from the initial admission counselling to the future prospects in the courses you have chosen for yourself.
The profile assessment at Mentors Overseas depends upon your education, background, personal profile as well as work experience which is further reviewed by our team in order to provide you with the most suitable solutions that are likely to succeed in application.
The experts at Mentors Overseas not only assist you with the application, but also help in weaving down a strong SOP(Statement-Of-Purpose) which highlights your abilities to convey that how and what makes you a perfect fit for the college.
It can be pretty stressful for you to apply for the UK study Visa. Keeping you away from the endless chain of documentation and paperwork, our consultants help you navigate through the procedures of the UK Study Visa easily and quickly and get an opportunity to grab a scholarship with up to 50% tuition fee relaxation which in turn provides you relief from heavy loans.
In order to meet their day to day expenses, almost every International Student wants to work part-time while studying simultaneously. In addition to this majority of the students also wish to work in the UK post completion of their studies. Mentors overseas helps you to shape your career and grab the best job opportunities outside your home country after graduation.
With an excellent infrastructure, world class facilities and highly qualified educators the UK has consistently been one of the best destinations for students in India to study abroad.
- The United Kingdom is known for its creative heritage, which is inclusive of Shakespearean opera and modern dance.
- The UK is well known for its celebrations with special interests that ranges from food and drink to art and music
- The UK offers the students convenient modes of transportation..
- The UK is an incredible mix of culture at all the public places.
- The UK is best and safest in terms of healthcare, so students have their personal safety guaranteed while studying.
- The UK offers food menus with ethnic influences.
- Part-time jobs are a great source of earning in the UK thereby helping you to reduce your financial burden.