Study abroad in Australia
Universities in Australia
Popular for having rich biodiversity and amazing rainforest, Australia is also known as The Down Under and is another most preferred destination to pursue higher education for the students who have been aspiring to study abroad. The high quality access of knowledge and education for international students with greater living standards and high human development index makes it a desirable destination for overseas education..
Why Should You Study in Australia?
With 1200+ educational institutions and 22000+ courses to choose from, Australia offers world class education with huge diversity. Opting for overseas education in Australia offers you with standard living, world-class training and equal rights to the international students as it promotes and practices unbiased education experience for all the students.
Study abroad in Australia
At Mentors Overseas, we assist the students aspiring to study abroad in making the best job and career choices depending on the future prospects and the opportunities available in the market.
Our Presence :
We are here to take you to your dream destinations to study abroad.
With an incomparable name in the education industry, Australia is known for providing extensive experience to the international students in addition to the renowned faculties, quality lifestyle and the nation’s superior standards which in turn makes it a preferable choice for the students to study abroad.
This is one of the most prominent questions of the International students aspiring to apply for overseas education. The best thing that the students can do for this is applying to the Australian University.Once their admission is received they can then simply apply to study abroad in Canada. It is advisable to all the students to be careful and seek expert mentorship during their entire application process to study abroad in Australia.
- Proficiency in English language is required to apply for visa to study in Australia(IELTS/TOEFL/GMAT/PTE score)
- Marksheet of 10+2
- Marksheet of Graduation (if applicable)
- Passport size photographs
- Academic documents of the most recent qualification
- College fee receipt (recommended)
- Scholarship letter (if any)
- Relevant correspondence with the institution (if so).
- Proof of an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE)
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) which is acceptable
- Academic and Work experience documents.
- Sufficient fund proof
- A valid passport
- Official proof if you have changed your name after marriage
- Official certified translations, in case your documents are in any other language other than English
We understand that your decision to study abroad in Australia is a crucial move for you and we at Mentors Overseas ensure that your entire admission process and the experience goes smoothly starting right from the initial admission counselling to the future prospects in the courses you have chosen for yourself.
The profile assessment at Mentors Overseas depends upon your education, background, personal profile as well as work experience which is further reviewed by our team in order to provide you with the most suitable solutions that are likely to succeed in application.
The experts at Mentors Overseas not only assist you with the application, but also help in weaving down a strong SOP(Statement-Of-Purpose) which highlights your abilities to convey that how and what makes you a perfect fit for the college.
Australia has something exciting for everyone and this certainly keeps the students fascinated. The best part which makes it one of the best choices to study abroad is its affordable cost of living and number of entertainment choices with a quality life.
- Ranked amongst top 100 across the world in academic excellence, Australia is home to some of the highest number of universities.
- English is both the language of communication as well as study.
- Students love to visit the beautiful beaches around Australia to spend their leisure time in the country.
- Australia allows the spouses of the students to come along while they continue to pursue their courses in the country.
- The international students in Australia take some part-time jobs to meet their daily expenses while they pursue their course.